In this episode of Implementing Best Practice in Business, Richard Pharro, CEO of APMG International, chats to Jesper Schreiner.
Jesper has over 25 years’ experience in programme and project management. During his career he became fascinated by the uncertainties in projects and management and completed a master’s thesis on the subject.
Prior to his innovative work with the Half Double institute, he was the managing director of the Danish Project Management Association. In this episode, as well as discussing with Richard uncertainties in projects, they talk about:
- The motivation for creating the Half Double methodology, when there is already a considerable amount of Project Management guidance
- The three guiding principles of this methodology - Impact, Flow and Leadership
- The research that has proven that Half Double projects are as much as twice as likely to succeed
- How Half Double can co-exist with other Bodies of Knowledge
- What three things Jesper would have loved to have known at the start of his career in Project Management
Find the full episode here.